Rosnellys Perez

Rosnellys Perez

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mad Tv- U wont hire me cuz i'm black ?


Okay so I was watching this video late night with my new friend and we were CRACKING UP. Literally. Yes, we got in troubles, but anyways, I use the word "Is it because I'm black!!?!??!" to make jokes with my friends, so listening to this comedian reminded me of myself and it was just hilarious.

But what is not funny is that some black people in our times, still have that ideal on their mind, the ideal of they not being able to get something just because of their skin color, so they blame everything on it. "You wont hire me because I'm black?", it's just sad to see how people put limitations on themselves basing on a skin tone.

I think Black is beautiful, I LOVE my skin color because it makes me beautiful, I love when a black women/men goes up and proudly says, I am black and I wont ever dream myself in other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment