Rosnellys Perez

Rosnellys Perez

Thursday, September 9, 2010

2am [:

I seen this in Erika's blog and I'm too bored and not sleepy yet, plus a little stressed so this should entertain me a little, and help you get to know me :)

Ten of the most important people in my life:
1. God
2. Parents
 3. Sisters
4. Brother
5. Nanny
6. Meirellys
7. Joel Joseph
8. Jesse Joseph
9.Mia Penelope
10. My dad's family (that is like 100)


Nine things in my room right now:
1. FOOD ♥
2. Fans
3. Lots of homework
4. Pictures
5. Dirty dishes
6. Bed
7. Purple dots in the walls
8. His sweater ♥
9. Phone!

Eight of my favorite movies:
1. In the time of the butterflies
2. Snow white
3. Saw I-VI
4. The Ugly Truth
5. Titanic
6. Memories of a Geisha
7. Why did I get married too
8. all Final Destination

Seven things I love about college:
1. Freedom
2. Classes with breaks between
3. Professors treat me like an adult
4. The campus
5. My single room :) HA!
6. The people ♥ and him!
7. Coffee is right across the street

Six people I hung out with tonight:
1. Abigail
2. Emily
3. Brekell
4. Asia
5. Victoria
6. Jasmine

Five pets I've had:
1. Fifi (Dog)
2. Rubi (Dog)
3. Jolie (Dog)
4. Snoopy (Dog)
5. Sexy (Dog)

Four of my biggest pet peeves:
1. Being told what to do
2. Being ignored
3. Being take advantage of
4. Mistaken me being nice with me being easy

Three of my favorite colors:
1. Lilac
2. Green
3. Purple

Two of my goals:
1. To graduate in 4 years
2. Make my dad so proud he wont have any reason to doubt me again.

One person I miss the most:
1. Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment