Rosnellys Perez

Rosnellys Perez

Friday, September 10, 2010

Boreeeeeeeeed [:

A-Z [:

Instructions: Fill out these questions and make a new note called ‘ABC About You.’

ABC About You Questions

A - AVAILABLE: No? But I'm Single :)
B - BIRTHDAY: Sept. 15th
C - CRUSHING ON: Ricardo Arjona <3 (Colombian singer)
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Coffee
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Joel Joseph
F - FAVORITE SONG: Tu reputacion- Ricardo Arjona
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Bears[:
H - HOMETOWN: Santo Domingo; DR
I - IN LOVE WITH: Life.
J - JUGGLE: NO.
K - KILLED SOMEONE: have you?
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Indiana from Chicago. ugh!!!!!!!!!!;
M- MILKSHAKE: Double Hershey Chocolate <3
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 3
O - ONE WISH: To accomplish my goals
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Ex-boyfriend
R- REASON TO SMILE: Food!!! :D
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Neighbors know my name - Trey S.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 9:00 am
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Was so sleepy when I put it on that I don't remember.
V - VEGETABLE(S): lettuce and carrot :)
W - WORST HABIT: Self-inflicted stress
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: torax, teeth?
Y - YOYOS ARE: something I CAN NOT do! ugh
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Virgo♥

Random Questions About You

Spell your name without vowels: RSNLLYS :) now that is sexy ♥
Your favorite number: 15
What color do you wear most?: Black and no, I'm not emo.
Least favorite color?: PINK.
What are you listening to?: Taylor S.
Are you happy with your life right now?: Do I got another option?
Are You watching good movie: not right now
What was your favorite class in school?: Govt in high school, Finance 101 in College.
Who is your best friend: Joel Joseph
Are you outgoing?: Yes! Maybe too much.
Favorite pair of shoes?: All my heels!
Can you dance?: Lol I try?
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?: I promise I did it ONCE :D
Can you whistle?: not really :(
Write with both hands?: Yes, but it's awkward to use the left hand
Walk with your toes curled?: Yes haha

THE DO'S

Do you believe there is life on other planets?: Yes
Do you believe in miracles?: Yes
Do you believe in magic?: Yes
Do you believe in Love at first sight?: Not really, I believe in attraction at first sight
Do you believe in Satan?: yes
Do you believe in Santa?: No.
Do you know how to swim?: Yes
Do you like roller coasters?: No but I still get on
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: NO. hahahah

THE HAVES

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes! A lot, and I hate them :(
Have you ever asked someone out?: On a date? Oh yes! I am not the ones that wait YEARS
Have you ever been asked out by someone?: Yes ♥
Have you ever been to the ocean?: I lived in the middle of it :D
Have you ever painted your nails?: DUH.
Have you ever been in love?: No
Have you ever date a football player?: Twice. One word: Stressful. 

THE WHATS

What is the temperature outside?: cold enough for me
What radio station do you listen to?: None.
What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Olive Garden
What was the last thing you bought?: CLOTHES :)
What was the last thing on TV you watched?: Teen mom

THE WHOS

Who was the last person you IM'd?: My sister
Who was the last person you took a picture of/with: Him! [:
Who was the last person you said I love you to?: Carley! :) by facebook
Who was the last person you kissed and when? Eric and yesterday ♥

CRYING SECTION

Ever really cried your heart out?: Yes
Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yes
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: Yes
Ever cried over the opposite sex? yes
Do you cry when you get an injury?: most of the time
Do certain songs make you cry?: yes

HAPPY SECTION

Are you a happy person?: Whenever I want to

LOOK AT ME

What is your current hair color?: My natural color? Dark Brown
What is your current eye color? Chocolate brown :) ?

CURRENTLY WEARING

What shirt are you wearing?: Sport bra?
Pants: Jeans
Shoes?: none
Necklaces?: None
Underwear: Of course duh so nosey by the way!!!!!

IN A BOY/GIRL

Favorite eye color: Green!
Short or long hair: Short
Height: Tall, 6'0, TALLER.... TALL!

HAVE YOU EVER

Been to jail: Ha, no
Mooned someone: No
Thought about suicide: No
Laughed so hard you cried: Yes
Cried in school: I have and it's really embarrassing. 
Thrown up in a store: EW no
Wanted to be a model: yes; I did it for a while; too much stress
Done something really stupid that you still laugh about: hahahaha YES
Seen a dead body: Yes. yuck
Been on drugs: shhhh. My pain killers count? :)
Gone skinny dipping: YES hahahaha oh spring break. It was in a private pool tho :)

THIS OR THAT

Single or Group Dates: Depends.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Strawberries or Blueberries: both
Meat or Veggies: meat
TV or Movie: Movie
Adidas or Nike: both
Chinese or Mexican: Chinese
Cheerios or Corn Flakes: Corn flakes!
Pepsi or Coke: COKE♥
Black or white: Brown
Obama or ..... : haha tricky
Sexy or Beautiful: Beautiful
Sexy and rude or Ugly and nice: This is ridiculous 
Talking or writing: talking
Cellphone or computer: cellphone
I'm such a weirdo :) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment