Rosnellys Perez

Rosnellys Perez

Thursday, September 9, 2010

10 things not everybody knows about "Rosie"

1- Rosie and Rosnellys are actually NOT the same person. Yes, it's me, but I act different. Rosie is too outgoing and nice, but Rosnellys likes to just sstay in and cuddle and watch movies, etc. -Yes, I'm talking about myself in 3rd person :) awesome!-

2- I'm only SEVENTEEN years old and in college.

3- I stress over EVERYTHING.

4- I've never been in love with a guy.

5- To lie results real hard for me.

6- I doubt myself a lot.

7- I made the biggest mistake of my life in my 3rd week in  college. I'll always regret.

8- I can smile for an entire day :)

9- I'm actually really good giving advices, but I'll never follow any.

10- I can belly dance, but I can't dance like DANCE DANCE, you know what I mean? No? Me either :) touche !

No comments:

Post a Comment