Rosnellys Perez

Rosnellys Perez

Sunday, October 3, 2010

My letter assigment .

I am so frustrated because I don't know what to write about for this English homework, I am supposed to write a letter complaining about something. I really don't know what to do!!!!!
I always complain about... EVERYTHING, but I am really blocked right now. Maybe because what I really want to write about it's prohibited by my own self, or maybe because I am once again trying to be perfect so I think nothing is good enough, I have like 20 letter's on my computer now, I did a letter to God, to my dad, my mom, my president, to a virgin girl, to a high school freshman, to my ex boyfriend, to myself, a letter to all men, a letter for EVERYTHING. And I still can't pick one I really want to turn in for the hw. I'm about to scream. I hate to feel lost. UGGGGGGGGH.

1 comment:

  1. if it makes you feel any better I did one about my dad. So you're not alone if you choose that one.

    ReplyDelete