Rosnellys Perez

Rosnellys Perez

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Secret Admirer :)

On July 13th 2010, I checked my email and found a big surprise, an anonymous message with a video attached named "Your secret admirer", his/her message said: "You have changed my life and you don't even know it, I'm your secret admirer Rosnellys Perez, download the video in this message, this not a virus, trust me you'll love it. See you soon."

At first I was peeing my pants. That was fucking creepy -sorry I like to curse :)-. But once I watched the video I didn't know if I should be scare or excited that someone has been watching my pictures for so long, and even had me on myspace because some pics are not from facebook, and even said I'VE CHANGED THEIR LIFE.... HOLLY SHIT... It kind of made me feel special, I felt like I was a big part of someone elses life.

So yea it's creepy but I love the song [: so that shows that this person even knows what I like/don't like. I was wondering who did it? I had no clue. But then by August I found out it was my ex-boyfriend, the one I had back in Dominican Republic before moving to U.S.A.... That made me hate the video for a while :) but blah, I'm weak, and I like the video. So whatever. WATCH IT :) or don't... Is up to you, but if you have been reading this then WATCH IT, because it shows that you're bored, like me :D ha.

Let me know what you think *
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment