Rosnellys Perez

Rosnellys Perez

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Teenagers are more stupid every day.

OMG. This is what I have been talking about. Teenagers now days can't be more cowards! How you're going to invite somebody over or pretend to be their friend and then come wrong at her WITH YOUR FRIENDS, I mean come on, get some balls and do it 1 on 1. It's really stupid that shit posted on a social network can lead to stuff like this, I've been in Victoria's position myself, not in the physical aspect but in the "she says, I said" when I came to BSU, all thanks to Facebook, because people now days use facebook for pure bullshit and drama, people on facebook, youtube or myspace still need to grow up and realize that what they're doing is stupid and pointless. I'm glad that this girls were stupid enough like to post the video online so the cops coulda get them, like Victoria, I saved my proof of the cyber bullying I was involved in, just in case something like this happen to me, I know how stupid this teenagers are. I'm just so tired of the same thing going on, this is 2010 people, why do we act like ignorant?! I'm a Criminal Justice major and I've study sooooo many cases like this in the few months I've been here, and then I got involved of one as the victim, and I have to say, people today are still dumb. Please, if you're a teenager, watch this video and ask yourself why the ___ck you create drama in fb? What is so good about it? You just making a fool of yourself.... STOP THE HATE, STOP THE BULLYING, STOP BEING IGNORANT. Grow up.

Attention, before watching the video, remember, if you can't handle strong language and fights, don't watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment