Rosnellys Perez

Rosnellys Perez

Sunday, August 29, 2010

College.

Oh being a freshman...

Today my 3rd week in Ball State University is officially started.

Been here since Sunday the 15th but it feel like months. To be away from my family and friends is harder than what I thought it will be, meeting new people has not been any easier, I am usually a people's person and I get along with almost everybody immediately, but getting along and actually having a friendship will never be the same thing; I still don't click with no one to the point where I can call them my "friends", and people are starting to get divided into little groups but I do not want to be part of any of them, I wish we could all just be one group because all of them have a different thing I like.

I told my parents I was not going to get homesick... I lied. The past week was HORRIBLE when it comes to mood, I changed from super happy to just totally down in a blink of an eye, all because I finally got the wake up call that I am all by myself in here, no family, no friends, not even a roommate even if I like having a room for myself with MY rules, it still gets lonely most of the time, anyways, when I finally realize how lonely I really am, it didn't take long for my smile to turn into sighs, tears, and a pain in the chest pressing against my heart and don't even make me talk about how much I prayed and wished to go back home, I was on this position where I just couldn't care less anymore.

I love my classes though, all my professors and classmates are very nice and they all treat me with respect and help me with everything they can, they have made me feel welcome and accepted, so I have to admit that even if I hate how much homework we getting, I still like the feeling inside the classroom.

I want to clear out that this post is NOT to complain, because I am very thanks full for all the opportunities, college education is not an option for everybody, and I've been blessed with the opportunity to come to a foreign country, a new state and a high quality school. I just want to express my feelings a little bit, and just practice on this blogging habit before I actually have to start it for class, so far it has been fun, I get to practice my English skills while releasing some stress while typing about the issues that got me stressed on first place.  

BLAH. Now, once again I ran out of things to say, and it's 1:30am and I have English class tomorrow at 10:00am so that means I have to wake up at 8:00am to be on time haha so I think I should get off the computer... IT'S SO HARD NOW! I think blogging has become my new hobbie haha (Sorry facebook)... Okay Okay, I am leaving now :)

Adios*



No comments:

Post a Comment